- 1). Lay newspaper down on your work surface; refilling ink cartridges can become messy.
- 2). Turn the printer off and remove the cartridge.
- 3). Enlarge the filling hole located on the top of the cartridge with a thumb drill so the syringe can be inserted. The thumb drill is included in your refill kit. Do not remove the cap.
- 4). Attach the needle to the syringe and fill the syringe with 20 ml of ink. The needle and syringe are included with your refill kit.
- 5). Insert the syringe into the fill hole and slowly fill the ink chamber.
- 6). Insert the fill plug into the fill hole. The fill plug is included in your refill kit. This prevents ink from leaking out.
- 7). Reinstall the cartridge and run one to three test cycles per the machine's instructions.