- 1). Gently pull back the rubber casing surrounding the glass one corner at a time. Once the rubber casing is removed you will see screws mounted on each corner.
- 2). Remove the screw from each corner with a Phillips screwdriver. Pull out the headlight assembly.
- 3). Tilt the headlight bucket upwards. Using the Phillips screwdriver, loosen the screw located in the bottom-center of the headlight bucket within the chrome ring. Do not remove this screw.
- 4). Tilt the headlight assembly upwards, from the bottom. Grasping the chrome ring, pull the headlight out and forward from the assembly.
- 5). Remove the electrical plug attached to the headlight, carefully.