The Bottom Line
Silvermark Grater Spoons are excellent kitchen tools with a built-in grater in a brushed stainless steel finish. These dual purpose spoons can be used as slotted spoons for straining and serving, and for grating a little cheese into the salad or chili. They're easy to store and a pleasure to use - a great kitchen gadget.
- Beautiful brushed stainless steel finish
- Convenience of two tools in one - a slotted spoon and grater
- Great feel and balance
- Fine grating
- Easy to store
- None detected
- High quality heavy gauge brushed stainless steel
- Sharp built-in fine grater
- Dual function tool - slotted spoon and grater
- Two sizes available 12.5" Large #S04061 and a 10" Small #S04060
- Well balanced, ergonomic design
- Elongated hole for hanging
- Manufacturer's Site
- Read about more Kitchen Gadgets
Guide Review - Silvermark Grater Spoon Review
These Silvermark Grater Spoons have a nice weight to them, are well balanced and come in an easy-to-clean brushed stainless finish.
The built-in grater on these spoons is very sharp, yet it seems to have a safe edge design. I found them easy to grate with and the result was a nice fine curly grated cheese.
Silvermark Grater Spoons come in two handy sizes 12.5" and 10" long, and they have an elongated hole for hanging.
The design is innovative and this kitchen tool is very convenient - you don't have to take out a larger grater for very small grating tasks. These spoons are very durable and dishwasher safe.
A good dual purpose kitchen tool that would also be handy in a recreational vehicle or camper, where tool storage and variety are limited.
Compare prices of Silvermark kitchen tools