- 1). Pick the corner and height where you want the television mounted. Mark the wall lightly with a pencil.
- 2). Use a wall level to make sure the TV mount will be parallel and even with the floor. Remark the wall if necessary.
- 3). Use a stud finder on the corner where the TV will be installed.
- 4). Drill four holes into the wall where the mounting bracket will be placed, using the pencil markings as a guide.
- 5). Hammer anchors into the wall.
- 6). Screw the wall mount into the wall anchors.
- 7). Remove the four bolts or screws from the back of the TV.
- 8). Hold the TV up to the wall mount and screw in the bolts or screws.