- 1). Open your favorite Internet browser and visit "http://192.168.11.1" without quotes. You will be taken to the BEFCMU10 Configuration page and the "Setup" wizard will begin.
- 2). Enter your preferred password for the administrative option and then click "Next."
- 3). Click the option for your preferred usage profile. "Server" is for computers that will primarily serve applications, "Workstations" is for those that will not need port forwarding features, and "Gaming" is for computers that may use online games that require some server functionality.
- 4). Enter the ports of any services you wish to use. Port 80 is for HTTP, Port 443 is for SSL. Consult the documentation for your programs for additional ports to allow.
- 5). Click "Finish." You have now configured your BEFCMU10 Cable Modem for your cable service and ideal configuration.